Rose's profileRosemary e-StudioPhotosBlogListsMore Tools Help

Rosemary e-Studio

Rosemary's Florist

Rose Lin

Occupation
Location
There are no categories in use.
No list items have been added yet.
盆花  
Photo 1 of 22

There are no entries in this blog.



謝謝您的瀏覽!
Please wait...
Sorry, the comment you entered is too long. Please shorten it.
You didn't enter anything. Please try again.
Sorry, we can't add your comment right now. Please try again later.
To add a comment, you need permission from your parent. Ask for permission
Your parent has turned off comments.
Sorry, we can't delete your comment right now. Please try again later.
You've exceeded the maximum number of comments that can be left in one day. Please try again in 24 hours.
Your account has had the ability to leave comments disabled because our systems indicate that you may be spamming other users. If you believe that your account has been disabled in error please contact Windows Live support.
Complete the security check below to finish leaving your comment.
The characters you type in the security check must match the characters in the picture or audio.
Apple Mrwrote:
 
當我說 "我是基督徒"
When I say..."I am a Christian"       
當我說 "我是基督徒"
I'm not shouting "I am saved"      
我並不是在叫喊著 "我是得救的"
I'm whispering "I get lost!"     
而是在低聲地說 "我曾經迷失過"
That is why I chose this way. 
所以我選擇了這條路
When I say..."I am a Christian"    
當我說 "我是基督徒"
I don't speak of this with pride.
並不是因為我覺得比你高一等
I'm confessing that I stumble
而是承認我一直在蹣跚而行
and need someone to be my guide.    
所以我需要一位生命中的嚮導

When I say..."I am a Christian"
當我說 "我是基督徒"
I'm not trying to be strong.  
我並不是在表現自己很強壯
I'm professing that I'm weak          
而是在承認自己的軟弱
and pray for strength to carry on.  
並禱告尋求繼續前進的力量

When I say..."I am a Christian"            
當我說 "我是基督徒"
I'm not bragging of success.     
我並不是在吹噓我的成功
I'm admitting I have failed         
而是承認自己的失敗
and cannot ever pay the debt.   
並且沒有能力償還所背負的債
When I say..."I am a Christian"  
當我說 "我是基督徒"
I'm not claiming to be perfect,      
我並不是在自我宣稱我是完美的
my flaws are too visible     
而是讓你看到我生命中的瑕疵是這麼的明顯
but God believes I'm worth it.   
但神相信我是有價值的
When I say..."I am a Christian"   
當我說 "我是基督徒"
I still feel the sting of pain         
我仍會感到痛如針刺般
I have my share of heartaches     
但我有神來分擔我的心痛
which is why I seek His name. 
所以我會繼續尋求祂的面  
When I say..."I am a Christian" 
當我說 "我是基督徒"
I do not wish to judge.      
我並不是在評價你
I have no authority.   
因為我沒有那樣的權柄
I only know I'm loved.    
我只知道我是被愛著的
 
- Carol Wimmer
*********************************************
Oct. 27